Thursday, July 28, 2011

Updating your Nintend 3DS system for 3DS new firmwire: 2.1.0.4U/E Firmware 2.1.0.4E/U

Nintendo 3DS Firmware 2.1.0-4J, 2.1.0-4E & 2.1.0-4U Blocking R4, Acekard, Supercard DSTWO etc
Currently the latest version you can use is Firmware 2.1.0.4E/U

■ Version 2.1.0-4E includes the following improvements:

System stability improvements and other adjustments
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user’s experience.
On July 26, 2011, 3DS network rolled out the fourth firmware upgrade since the 3DS debut in Feb 2011. Looking at the firmware update history of the 3DS, it seems that the trend going forward is frequent firmware update on a monthly basis.
3DS firmware update history:
2.1.0-4 released on Jul 26 2011
2.1.0-3 released on Jun 16 2011
2.0.0-2 released on Jun 07 2011
1.1.0-1 released on Mar 02 2011
i wish they would add 3d video recording already
and if i buy a 3ds now can i update via sd card? like can i download any of the updates i want from my pc and update to any fw i want , as long as it is a higher fw?like if i were to buy a 3ds and it comes with stock fw ,then i wanted to update it to the fw befor this one, could i?
If you have the very latest firmware update on your Acekard 2i that was only released (I think) last week then the new 3DS firmware shouldn’t be blocking it. The Acekard icon should be showing up on the menu as ‘Dorasu’ and have a picture of a little red bow (I think it’s off some ‘Hello Kitty’ game)
For the record, the power button problem has not been fixed. I just turned on my 3DS, and with the first press I held it down indefinitely, and it didn’t power on. Same with the second press, and as usual, it booted fine on the third press. The fact that my 3DS didn’t come like this, and now it’s not right, is what makes it disappointing
It only happens when I leave my 3DS off for over 24 hours. Once it finally powers on, I can’t duplicate the problem until I leave it off again for a while. If you don’t have this problem at all, then I’m glad for you, and any others. For me though, it’s annoying because it was introduced after a previous update.
Read more :3dsmall.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More